Monday, January 18, 2010

Stumpjumper FSR

Here are some pictures of a
Specialized M4 S-Works FSR
Stumpjumper
that I would like to find a new home. It's mechanically just about perfect but It's just to big for me to ride comfortably. This is a 17" frame with a Thomson Seatpost, Easton Carbon Bars and a Chris King Headset. The XT Shifters are brand new so are the tires, chain and cassette, as are the two bigger chainrings along with the brake pads, cables and cable housing . It looks good and there is no damage to the frame. The derailleurs are XTR and so are the brakes. I would consider a trade for a vintage steel road bike or just a trade for a M4 or M2 S-Works Hardtail frame that's smaller. That would be my frame for your frame. I completely, rebuilt this bike, bearings and all, a year ago and rode it once at Fantasy Island in Tucson. I'm a Rodie so I don't get off road much but when I do I prefer a hardtail. Would consider a trade for vintage steel, carbon road bikes are nice too. BTW I have the original paperwork on this bike. I think it's worth around $800, email me alvan66@cox.net if you think this might work for you.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment