Monday, January 18, 2010

Introduction


Welcome
to


Al Van Varick's

Velo Esoterica



Photobucket

It's all about the bicycle,
which for me is a passion, a hobby and a business. But you may encounter some
other things here, from time to time, that I find interesting. The primary
focus is on "High End Road Bikes" of professional quality and the
components that put them in that class. Mostly "vintage" (steel) but
also "current" (carbon) or modern bikes.

Photobucket

I'm one of eBay's "Top Rated Sellers" eBay Top Rated Seller
under the monikers velo-ideale
and al_van_varick.
I started in 2003 and it just keeps getting better. I'm also a big fan of
Craig's List and the
Classic Rendezvous.

1 comment:

  1. What do you know about a Paganini Mistral bike, late 80's. Just bought a frame set but can't find much about it. I live in Menifee and have a mobile bicycle service business. See facebook abicycledoc4u. The Paganini is for my ride. Thanks, Tim.

    ReplyDelete